Increase your cashflow and capital investment
Learn how to increase your montly cashflow and capital investment. Learn how to invest in property without a mortgage. It is time to start your property business. Are you a buy-to-let landlord? We have a programme specifically to help buy-to-let landlords. The programme covers either sales, lettings or expansion without another mortgage. Do you know you can buy, sell and control properties without a mortgage? This will be the last property event you will ever attend. Register now to secure your place.
Highlights of the conference
- Learn how to invest in property without a mortgage.
- Source properties – serviced accommodation, HMOs, below market value properties and lands. You can also list properties here.
- How to structure your property business in a tax efficient way.
- Promote your brand. Businesses can present, distribute promotional materials, errect standing banners and have a sponsorship stand.
You don’t need property experience or mortgage to start. Come and discover property investment strategies that would change your life.
What you will learn
- Learn how to build a property portfolio without a mortgage.
- Learn how rent to rent works.
- Learn how guaranteed rent works.
- Learn how HMO works.
- Learn how serviced accommodation works.
- Learn how lease options works.
- Learn how to raise joint venture finance.
- Learn how and where to source and package property deals.
- Learn how to start a property investment business.
- Learn how to manage investment properties.
- Property investment systems.
- Property tax and finance.
Who should attend?
Investors, developers, landlords, homeowners, lenders, estate agents, letting agents, property professionals and service providers.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
140 Bath Road
09:00 – 18:00
FREE entry if you have attended our property meeting before. If this is your first time, you will pay £20 one-off registration at the door. Tickets are limited. Hurry and register now!
Book tickets on Eventbrite!
0800 009 6304